Terms and conditions
Credit Card payments are collected by Trekksoft AG acting as an authorised agent of Jon's Kite Club Cabarete. Subsequently, Trekksoft AG will appear as KITE CLUB CABARETE on your credit card statement.
The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TrekkSoft AG.
Jon's Kite Club Cabarete Terms & Conditions
Reservation Policy. Reservations can be made directly online or via email or telephone. Full payment must be made to secure your reservation. We accept cash in US Dollars, Dominican Pesos or Euros and Visa, MasterCard and PayPal. The payment is non-refundable unless the customer makes a cancellation 7 days before commencement or the class or is cancelled by the management due to lack of wind. Any changes to dates must be made at least 2 days prior to scheduled start date. Extra items or lessons may be purchased on site with cash or with Credit Card.
Equipment Use. Equipment is reserved for the days stated and can be used from 11 am-6 pm daily. All Equipment can only be used under Supervision. Equipment may not be used without the direct supervision of an IKO Instructor if you do not have the required level. Your Instructor will tell you what you may or may not use safely outside of lessons.
No Wind Policy: In the case of No Wind Days a theory lesson or a wakeboarding lesson may be given depending on your level so please come to the school at your pre arranged time. If there is no way to give a lesson another time may be scheduled either later that day or the following day. Please check with our reception to confirm your lesson each day. Kite Club cannot control the weather and accept no responsibility for non-windy days.
CANCELATION / RUFUND POLICY
Kite school products
You will only be charged for the Lessons / Rental Sessions you use. If you cannot complete all Pre Paid Lesson Hours or Equipment Rental Sessions due to a lack of wind during your scheduled classes or rental periods then you will be offered a Credit Voucher equal to or greater than the incomplete class hours or rental session. OR you may choose to take a partial refund to be returned to your credit card or paid in cash depending on your method of payment. In the case of pre paid packages of lessons / rental you will be charged for the lesson hours or rental sessions completed at the base hourly / session rate or at the closest matching package rate (whichever is less) with the balance refunded to you in cash or returned to your credit card, depending on method of payment. Please note credit card refunds my take up to 12 working days to appear on your statement.
CANCELATION / RUFUND POLICY Hotel Bookings
Hotel reservations must be cancelled or changed not less than 14 days in advance be email or phone to receive a full refund. Any cancelations or changes to reservations made within the 14 days will incur a penalty charge equal to one night’s stay. For Shortened stay at late notice hotels will apply a penalty charge, equal to one night's stay and the Hotel will refund you the balance of the unused nights.
Equipment Breakages / Loss. Any Breakages or Loss of Kite Club Equipment during normal and appropriate use will not be charged to the customer these costs will be assumed by Kite Club. Any breakages or loss of Kite Club Equipment due to reckless or misuse of equipment on the part of the customer will be charged to the customer at the replacement cost value of the item. Kite Club will not assume responsibility for any lost or broken personal items or equipment belonging to a customer or other parties.
Release of Liability, Waiver of Legal Rights and Assumption of Risk
In consideration for the renting, purchasing, of kiteboarding equipment from and/or utilizing of the facilities, ground school, instruction, premises, and equipment of KITE CLUB CABARETE in engaging in the sport of kiteboarding, ground instruction, water instruction, I hereby understand and agree to this release of liability, waive of legal rights, and assumption of risk, and to the terms hereof as follows:
1. I acknowledge that kiteboarding is an action sport and recreational activity involving travel in three dimensions and such activity is subject to mishap and even injury to participating in the sport of kiteboarding.
2. I hereby RELEASE AND DISCHARGE KITE CLUB CABARETE and their officers, directors, elected officials, agents, employees, instructors, and owners of equipment and the land used for kiteboarding activities (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Released Parties”), from any and all liability, claims, demands, or causes of action that I may hereafter have for injuries, disability, or death, or damages arising out of my participation in kiteboarding activities, including, but not limited to, losses CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.
3. I understand and acknowledge that kiteboarding activities have inherent dangers that no amount of care, caution, instruction, or expertise can totally eliminate. I EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISK OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY SUSTAINED WHILE PARTICIPATING IN KITEBOARDING ACTIVITIES WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.
4. I further agree that I WILL NOT SUE OR MAKE A CLAIM against the Released Parties for damages or other losses sustained as a result of my participation in kiteboarding activities. 5. I also agree to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS from all claims, judgments, and costs, including attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with any action brought as a result of my participation in kiteboarding activities.
6. I will take full responsibility for, and hold harmless Released Parties for any injury that I may suffer or inflict upon others or their property as a result of my engaging in kiteboarding activities.
7. I agree that I will operate the said kiteboarding equipment in a reasonable and safe manner so as not to endanger the lives of persons or property of any individual.
8. I have read and understand the above and acknowledge that the same constitutes a release of liability and a waiver of my legal rights and also acknowledgment of the assumption by me of all risks arising out of my engaging in kiteboarding activities.
9. I further represent that this release of liability, waiver of legal rights and assumption of risk shall continue in full force and effect for so long as I engage in kiteboarding activities which are in any way connected to or with the Released Parties.
10. I further represent that I am at least 18 years of age or that as the parent or legal guardian I waive and release any and all legal rights that may accrue to me or to my minor child as the result of any injury that my son or daughter (minor) may suffer while engaging in kiteboarding activities.
11. I hereby expressly recognize that this Release of Liability, Waiver of Legal Rights and Assumption of Risk is a contract pursuant to which I have released any and all claims against the Released Parties resulting from my participation in kiteboarding activities including any claims by the negligence of the Released Parties.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF LEGAL RIGHTS, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND KITE CLUB’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS AND BY CHECKING THE BOX I AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. I CHECK THE BOX OF MY OWN FREE WILL.